Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jobs on the ranch-What SHE does

My first job of service at Deseret Cattle and Citrus ranch was to touch up the paint on the letters of this sign. Then whenever we walked in the mornings, I would stop at this sign and pull weeds in the flower bed.The tour bus!!!
It took about an hour to color these pages front and back. They are to be used to help people and children learn to read.
A Friday morning where we are all working on projects -- sewing on this particular day. Sister Sue Welch, Sister Nancy Randall and Sister Donetta Miller
Crocheted burp cloths, dish cloth, head band and slippers
Weeding around the Carroll House
On Tuesdays, I accompany Sister Pat Payne to the Family History Center. My expertise at helping there is turning off the computers, turning out the lights and counting the money at the end of the day. It is a 40 minute drive to Cocoa, Florida.
Sewing dolls and doll clothes
Sister Jenson and me tying a lap quilt at the Carroll House where the frames are kept.

3 comments:

Salisbury Family Blog said...

Mom you are so productive......now I want to see a post of DAD'S JOBS!!!

LaRose Crew said...

i love that you color, mom. it just makes the difference of your and dad's missions more humorous

Jen Chesnut said...

I LOVE my adorable Aunt Edith!!!!